Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tioman Oct-OW

Freddie and Laura had their open water training in Oct. George, Andy, Alex assisted Winnie.

View all photos here : Tioman-Oct 07

Notice the curious swimmer at the back.

George and Winnie demonstrating. "Hello? lend me your octopus?"



Taking a rest.

Andy and George demonstrating how to help a buddy to don gear. But I could never be able to do that.. I can't lift up the tank that high...

Daughter helped father, father helped daughter.


This is really "watching over" them.

Alex demonstrating fin pivot.


Share air practise.
Freddie doing CESA.
Open water training day. Cloudy huh...

Winnie looked like a warrior~

Cowrie~~ I hope they breed more and faster.

George and Tiffany. Too much particles.

This cuttlefish was really white huh, superb colour changing skill.

Sea snake~!!

Alex always, always see jelly fish and I don't

Some kind of special effect ?

Er... who is this?? Is this... Yook Sau?

Big eye Andy.

Scorpion fish? They have the same mouth shape with frogfish. HA! which reminds me.. I sms Gab, Winnie and Andy one day : "Oh My GOD! I saw a man who looks exactly like a frog fish in the train!" I am sorry, I am really bad but that guy rrreally has a frogfish's mouth...
Cute little filefish. Or is it leatherjacket? Or they are the same?

George~ Edited the photo to become brighter.

That is a really big moray eel, eh? Gab said he played with it and stroke its body!

Someone please volunteer to put your hand in the moray's mouth, and let us see if its "second jaw" comes out from its throat to bite it.

Graduation time~
Laura and Fred, officially Open Water Diver.

Tiffany, Advance Open Water diver.

No comments: