Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tioman - Gab's photo

Gab's photos uploaded in the same photobucket URL :
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/divocean/Tioman_Mar07/

Here's one video of Sharon skin diving.

I just don't get tired of baraccuda's photos... Gab has taken closer shots than mine.




Look at all the little fishes in the background~~

The colour of this photo is pretty awesome. I love it. It'll be perfect if it's sharper (focus).

Nice posture of the nudibranch isn't it~

Ferrine skin diving.

Jiang Yi's turn.

Oh~~~ my favourite photos~~~ If only we have strobe, then this can be a magazine cover shot. hehehe... just kidding.. But really, I love the super big seafan. I was actually just behind the seafan about 2 feet the most, but it looks like I was coming from afar in this photo. My intention was to show the magnificent size of the seafan in relative to mine.

Sunset at Tioman.

Dylan, Christina, Tiffany, George and Sharon.

Gab took better shots of the dying jellyfish.





Sharon feeding fishes. This was at Monkey Bay.

That was my first time at Monkey Bay, so many reef fishes~~ very fun~~ they kept swimming towards us once we started feeding them with bread. I can touch them~ they were so close.

This is Tiffany? I can't really tell...



Christina enjoying snorkelling~

Sharon skin diving. I dare not skin dive. I admire anyone who can do skin dive. I love this photo~~~ I love the way the fish came into the picture. So cute~~

No comments: