Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sipadan Mar '06 (3)

Beautiful sea of Sipadan. Oh, it should be Mabul. I kept forgetting that this is Mabul.

Another white tip shark.

Bobtail squid!!! Oh my God, I didn't see this... Damn adorable...!!!!!!!

Is this a white mantis shrimp?

Leaf fish is quite cute also.

What eel is this? (29th Mar update : This is a male ribbon eel. Female is blue with bright yellow. Old female becomes uniformly yellow. Ribbon eel reaches sexual maturity as male and then change their sex to become female along with changes to their colour...) (complicated life...haha..)

Another nudibranch.

Beautiful Shirley T. Nicer shots was in Alex's camera. It's too dark in this photo.

Gabriel in his yellow trunk... hehe....




Shirley T, Hazel, me and Shirley S.

Scorpion fish.

A pink leaf fish~! So beautiful~

Very beautiful lionfish. (28th Mar update : This is a juvenile.... now I know...)

Is this a top shell?

The dive centre.

No comments: